Pacific Power’s priority is delivering reliable power you can count on.
Please be aware, the interruption originally scheduled for Friday, May 12th has been rescheduled to take place on Monday, May 15th.
- Start time: 10:00 PM
- End time: 2:00 AM
- Length: 4 hours
- Customers affected: 11,702
- Reason: equipment repairs
- Location: 937 J ST CRESCENT CITY CA
We know power interruptions are never convenient and greatly appreciate your patience.
- Some work can only be safely performed when the lines are de-energized.
- Our crews will take all steps possible to minimize the length of the interruption.
As a precaution, please unplug any sensitive electronic equipment during the interruption.
2 thoughts on “PACIFIC POWER ANNOUNCES POWER INTERRUPTION”
I am surprised that the Triplicate had no story about this since it is our only newspaper.
WOW – – Didn’t see this post anywhere else on FB – – – “YET?”
Thanks – – I’ll likely be working so won’t notice until I have to reset the time on
my microwave when I get home L O L !!