By Investigative Reporter, Linda Sutter – February 1, 2023
* Do you think it is ok that a male foster parent from Nigeria shows a 12 year old foster girl how to insert tampons?
Del Norte Board of Supervisors who rubber stamp the consent agendas for the Health and Human Social Services does.
* Do you think it is ok to have a foster child live in deplorable conditions within hoarders houses or unkept houses?
Del Norte Board of Supervisors who rubber stamp the consent agendas for Health and Human Services does.
* Do You think it is ok for a foster child to reside in a home with a mattress on the floor covered with dirty blankets, no sheets or pillows, and a plastic container for their clothes?
Del Norte Board of Supervisors who rubber stamp the consent agendas for Health and Human Social Services does.
* Do You think that the Social Services Department for Foster Care of children should report unkept houses similar to the conditions of the Del Norte County Jail?
* Do you honestly think Del Norte County Social Services makes monthly in-home visits to kids sent from Del Norte County to Modesto, Lodi, or Oakdale? They do not. Their in-home visits are inconsistent and the Social workers turn a blind eye to what is occurring.
A lot of what has occurred in the last three to four years was under Former Director Heather Snow. The new director Rannell Brown has been apprised of these situations and will do nothing but ask for money to throw our kids down the road, out of Del Norte County, ruin their lives all because why?
Because the Del Norte County Board of Supervisors rubber stamp the consent agendas, hiding these matters from the public.
IS ALL OF THIS OKAY WITH EVERYONE IN THIS COUNTY?
2 thoughts on “DO YOU THINK IT’S OKAY? The Del Norte County Board of Supervisors Do”
I totally agree to be frank with you how can any one disagree, people need to get the word out so we can vote these selfish people out.
Time to recall the Del Norte Board of Supervisors. It will not happen because not enough people care enough.