Wed. Jun 12th, 2024

Letter to Editor

October 22, 2012

RE:    Paying for water under protest

I opened my sample ballot and didn’t see Measure A.  Then someone told me that since I live in the County I can’t vote on Measure A.  It’s only for city voters.

This is what I’m going to do.  I’m taking in my check to pay my water bill with a notice that I’m paying under protest.  I don’t want toxic industrial waste HFSA-fluoride  in my drinking water at all.

I think our water department better get out of the drug delivery business and stick to providing drinkable water that’s safe and that’s not going to make us sick.  It’s bad enough when too much chlorine gets in the system.

Those of my friends that live in the city and know me, I urge you to vote YES on Measure A because I don’t have that right.



William “Bill” Sanchez

Crescent City, Ca. 95531

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *