By Donna Westfall – March 11, 2021
How can there be democracy without free and fair elections. A thriving republic will not stand without secure elections. As we’ve seen from Biden’s first seven weeks in office, most of the good works former President Trump put into place have been disassembled; and the march towards Socialism and Communism is getting ever closer.
The House of Hypocrites voted on HR1 – and nothing in the Bill contained the requirement for PHOTO ID.
Let’s look at some of the things that require Photo ID.
- To purchase alcohol
- To purchase cigarettes
- To get married
- To open a bank account
- To apply for food stamps
- To apply for welfare
- To apply for Medicaid/Social Security
- To apply for unemployment or a job
- To rent/buy a house or apply for a mortgage
- To apply for a passport
- To drive/buy/rent a car
- To get on an airplane
- To purchase a gun
- To adopt a pet
- To rent a hotel/motel room
- To apply for a hunting license
- To apply for a fishing license
- To buy a cell phone
- To go to a casino
- To pick up a prescription
- To hold a rally or protest
- To donate blood
- To buy an “M” rated video game
Can you think of anything else that requires PHOTO ID?
Can you think of one good reason NOT to require PHOTO ID to vote?