Submitted By Dan Schultz – April 11, 2020
Masks as a Cure
Wearing a mask while healthy might actually make you sick” (1)
–Dr. David Eisenman a professor in the Department of Community Health Sciences at UCLA says
“A mask may also cause respiratory distress and become a hotbed for microbes to thrive.
As carbon dioxide that is exhaled can get trapped in the chamber.” (2)
“It can lead to oxygen shortage, suffocation, respiration trouble, and heart attacks, and becomes ideal place for virus and bacteria to thrive,” ” –Dr KK Aggarwal, president of the Indian Medical Association.
“Masks won’t protect the average person….There’s no evidence that wearing masks on healthy people will protect them,” — Infection Prevention Specialist Eli Perencevich, Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology University of Iowa’s College of Medicine (3)
Social Isolation and Economic Depression as a Cure
Lets compare the current approx. ten thousand (we question that number) deaths from this year’s flu (coronavirus) with up to “61,000 deaths annually since 2010” from the regular flu in the USA, according to the CDC (4) Then, let’s calculate the fallout from potential mass unemployment, suicides and drug overdoses and other factors over a six year period.
Social Isolation Contributes To Increased Susceptibility to Infection
A study published in JAMA in 1997 found that “More diverse social networks were associated with greater resistance to upper respiratory illness” (5)
Excellent Article: “13 Studies Reveal How Social Distancing Can Increase Mortality” (6)
A growing body of scientific research demonstrating that social isolation has significant adverse health impacts.
In Tennessee, suicides are outpacing coronavirus deaths. “Thus far, our reaction to COVID-19 has been to sacrifice the global economy,” Jacobs said. “The truth is: a sick economy produces sick people.”(7) Recent research (8) ties high suicide rates “to the unraveling of the social fabric” and historically, suicides increase substantially during times of economic depression. For example, as a result of the 2008 recession there was an approximate 25% increase in suicide – the same increase today would result in an extra 59,000 suicide deaths. (That would also project about 87,000 additional deaths due to drug abuse.) (9)
For every 2% increase in unemployment, there are about 3.5 million lost jobs. The US Secretary of Treasury has predicted a 20% unemployment level, which translates to 12 million lost jobs. If the 45,000 excess deaths due to lack of medical coverage increases uniformly by unemployment rate, we can expect an extra 225,000 deaths annually due to lack of medical coverage. But that is likely a lowball figure — the Federal Reserve predicts 32% unemployment rate (10) thanks to our coronavirus overreaction, an unemployment rate far higher than at any time during the great depression.
It’s difficult to quantify the suffering (and possibly death) from stress. What are the societal damages from military troops in the streets, isolation, and fear? We know, for instance, that “domestic violence across France increased by “32% in one week … in Paris it rose by as much as 36%” during the COVID-19 lockdown. (11)
Take all that in, then go back and look at that scary number, ten thousand.
Our Long History of Cures Being Worse than the Disease
After the SARS panic had subsided doctors reviewed the evidence, and it showed that the use of invasive oxygenation, high dose corticosteroids and antiviral drugs were often ineffective, and all had serious side effects, such as persistent neurologic deficit, joint replacements, scarring, pain and liver disease. (12)
“a shocking one in 16,000 people who received the swine flu vaccine (Pandemrix) were later observed to develop some combination of narcolepsy, brain damage and or death.” (13) (14)
Abraham Lincoln flew into uncharacteristic fits of rage caused by taking a then-cure-all pill filled with mercury (15) (16) as the 1800’s mad-hatters were poisoned by mercury (17). We generally don’t catch on quickly. It took until 1998 for the FDA to ban Mercurochrome which was mercury painted into people’s cuts and scrapes of the skin. (18)
Our coronavirus overreactions are history repeating itself yet again. Today, we highlight our mad-hatters as their disastrous cure/reaction destroy our nation’s economy and cause death and suffering far exceeding that from any disease.
- Wearing a Mask While Healthy Might Actually Make You Sick by Colby Walker 2/272020 https://kslnewsradio.com/1920141/wearing-a-mask/
- No Good choices. A Mask May Also Cause Respiratory Distress and Become a Hotbed for Microbes to Thrive by Akshita Nagpal Scroll 12/04/2017 https://scroll.in/pulse/860276/no-good-choices-a-mask-may-block-out-some-pollution-but-have-other-ill-health-effects
- Face Masks Can Increase Risk of Catching Coronavirus – How to Protect Yourself by Gemma Mullin The Sun 3/06/2020 https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11079052/face-masks-increase-risk-coronavirus/
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Disease Burden of Influenza https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html
- Social Ties and Susceptibility to the Common Cold JAMA 277 (24), 1940-4 6/25/1997 S Cohen, et al https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9200634/
- 13 Studies Reveal How Social Distancing Can Increase Mortality” by Zy Marquiez 4/7/2020 https://breakawayindividual.com/2020/04/07/13-studies-reveal-how-social-distancing-i-e-social-isolation-can-increase-mortality-socialdistancing/
- Suicides Outpacing Coronavirus Deaths in Tennessee, Data Says by Dominick Mastrangelo 3/29/2020 https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/suicides-outpacing-coronavirus-deaths-in-tennessee-data-says
- Economic Hardship Tied to Increase in U.S. Suicide Rates, Especially in Rural Areas by Melissa Healy LA Times 9/6/2019 https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2019-09-06/economic-hardship-suicide-rates
- Could the Covid19 Response be More Deadly than the Virus? By Kevin Ryan Off-Guardian 4/01/2020 https://off-guardian.org/2020/04/01/could-the-covid19-response-be-more-deadly-than-the-virus/
- Federal Reserve Predicts 32% Unemployment Rate Thanks to Coronavirus by Emily Jacobs New York Post 3/31/2020 https://nypost.com/2020/03/31/federal-reserve-predicts-32-unemployment-rate-thanks-to-coronavirus/
- Domestic Violence Increases in France During COVID-19 Lockdown Euractiv 3/30/2020 https://www.euractiv.com/section/politics/news/domestic-violence-increases-in-france-during-covid-19-lockdown/
- Does the 2019 Coronavirus even Exist? by David Crowe GreenMedInfo.com. 3/14/2020 https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/does-2019-coronavirus-exist?utm_campaign=Daily%20Newsletter%3A%20%20Touching%20Base%20and%20Social%20Distancing%20%28L5Pg9Y%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Daily%20Newsletter&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJrbGMxMDEzQG1zbi5jb20iLCAia2xfY29tcGFueV9pZCI6ICJLMnZYQXkifQ%3D%3D
- The Old Swine Flu Vaccine Caused Permanent Brain Damage; Will the New Coronavirus Vaccine Do the Same Thing? by Ethan Huff Natural News 305/2020 https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-03-05-swine-flu-vaccine-permanent-brain-damage-coronavirus-vaccine.html
- Brain-Damaged Victims of Swine Flu Vaccine Win $63 Million Lawsuit: GSK has Paid Out $9.1 Billion Since 2003 by Jefferey Jaxen Natural Society 4/16/2015 https://naturalsociety.com/brain-damaged-victims-of-swine-flu-vaccine-win-63-million-lawsuit/
- Lincoln’s Little Blue Pills WebMD https://www.webmd.com/depression/news/20010717/lincolns-little-blue-pills
- Abraham Lincoln’s Blue Pills: Did our 16th President Suffer from Mercury Poisoning? Perspect Biol Med. 2001 Summer;44(3):315-32.Hirschhorn, et al. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11482002/
- Erethism. Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erethism
- Mercurochrome Not ‘Banned,’ but Gone indexjournal.com Sep 21, 2014 http://www.indexjournal.com/lifestyles/columnists/curiosity-corner/mercurochrome-not-banned-but-gone/article_ba56f7d8-f558-5594-9e77-ee2a59e91194.html
13 Studies Reveal How Social Distancing Can Increase Mortality” 4/7/2020 Zy Marquiez https://breakawayindividual.com/2020/04/07/13-studies-reveal-how-social-distancing-i-e-social-isolation-can-increase-mortality-socialdistancing/
Natural News The old swine flu vaccine caused permanent brain damage; will the new coronavirus vaccine do the same thing? March 05, 2020 by: Ethan Huff https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-03-05-swine-flu-vaccine-permanent-brain-damage-coronavirus-vaccine.html
Could the Covid19 Response be More Deadly than the Virus? Apr 1, 2020 Kevin Ryan https://off-guardian.org/2020/04/01/could-the-covid19-response-be-more-deadly-than-the-virus/
Gary Null’s Death by Medicine